[squeak-dev] Slow drawing update on OpenBSD

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Tue May 28 04:30:23 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I built a VM from sources on OpenBSD 5.3 from:
 	Squeak-4.10.2.2614-src.tar.gz

This seems to have resurrected the old bug where "auto-move" is _very_ slow unless one is moving the cursor.

Could someone refresh my memory as to the bug and its fix.  Something to do with event timeout?

[I noted a recent discussion of OSProcessPlugin fixes.  What is the procedure to get the source update on the off chance that this will fix the problem? Just update VMMaker? (it has been a while)]

Thanks much for any help,
-KenD
--
Ken [dot] Dickey [at] whidbey [dot] com