[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-nice.818.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 12:22:49 UTC 2013

Well, if we moved #rename: up to ClassDescription, the Traits package
would simply depend on Kernel, as it already does.

Otherwise, I fully approve of keeping Traits unloadable. (But really,
they're a very neat idea with interesting possibilities. If only
Someone would make the tools work properly with them.)

frank

On 2 November 2013 11:56, Nicolas Cellier