[squeak-dev] backup trunk access

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 21:18:09 UTC 2013

Just a reminder, the new-trunk repository is still running at
box4.squeak.org:8888/trunk and is blazing fast compared to the regular
Squeak trunk.  It's kept up-to-date from trunk every hour, on the hour
by a cron job.

If you just want to access the web site or download individual
packages, this works much better at least until source.squeak.org can
be restarted.

Unfortunately, we can't update our images from it because of the way
our update process and MonticelloConfigurations are designed.