[squeak-dev] 4.5 release push -- Let's consolidate remaining Environments issues for Colin

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 21:52:16 UTC 2013

Hi all, I've reached out to Colin, he's unusually busy right now but
willing to help us get the remaining Environments wrinkles ironed out.

To ensure we get the best of his time, would everyone please chip in
and help clearly identify what Environments issues remain?  I guess
Levente fixed one related to sharing Associations between
Environments.  Is that golden now?

I, myself, have seen at least one of my images get into a state where
it's no longer warning me about Undeclared variables when I save a
method.  And, another where formerly declared globals (e.g., classes)
that have been removed; the references to them are not even
highlighted by Shout as being undeclared.  Sorry I don't know more
about the problem.

So, what other Environments issues do we still have that would be good
for Colin's attention?

Thanks!