[squeak-dev] re: A Bounty for CMake-ifying stack/Cog vm build process

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Thu Nov 7 16:24:55 UTC 2013

Ian is also interested.  If we can get everyone on the same page and with
enough help it looks like we can make some progress.

I would also like to thank everyone that is working on the new build
process.  You guys are doing really great work!

I'm hopeful we can get to a place that makes it easier for everyone, in both
communities.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum