[squeak-dev] Java fastest for server-side web apps?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Nov 12 03:15:35 UTC 2013

> On Nov 11, 2013, at 14:01, Lawson English <lenglish5 at cox.net> wrote:

Ah, now there is a name I'd been hoping to see for a while.

Lawson, is there any chance that your video set can be made (is it already and I've simply not found the right ones?) up to date with the latest image ?
I've being recommending them to newcomers for a while with the proviso that some are a little out of date.
And in the rest of your copious spare time, any chance I could ask for some Scratch intro videos?

tim