[squeak-dev] Re: Interleaved stream for XStreams

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 09:56:55 UTC 2013

Hi Nicolas,

Martin's already expressed the desire for ports to not be held up in
their evolution, and we're fine-tuning the new stream's
implementation.

I suppose I'm asking: how would you like to consume these changes? The
stream's generally useful, so _I_ think it should just go in
Xtreams-Transforms. But that's just me :)

frank

On 15 November 2013 21:30, Nicolas Cellier