[squeak-dev] How can Raspberry Pi boot directly to eToys like Scratch?

Charles Schultz sacrophyte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:35:30 UTC 2013

You know more than I do on this topic. :) I do not have an URL for how
Scratch boots directly, but I can point you to documentation on the
raspberrypi.org website that shows you how to configure it in raspi-config
(basically, you select an option - all the details are abstracted away). I
have already asked this question on the raspberrypi forums, and I have not
yet received a reply:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=61117

I'll try to dig around with what little Linux knowledge I have and using
your hints to see how Scratch is booted.

--
Charles Schultz