[squeak-dev] Crypto support?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:15:06 UTC 2013

Does anyone know the current state of play of the crypto team?

We have a DSA implementation in "System-Digital Signatures" that
should belong in a package called "Crypto-Something", but if the other
stuff was better I'd rather delete this and use the proper stuff.

Also, we need a better encapsulated source of randomness than
"SoundService default randomBitsFromSoundInput: 512" because crypto
shouldn't depend on a sound package. I don't care if something _plugs
that in_, but the direct reference is suboptimal.

frank