[squeak-dev] Andreas Raab Birthday

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 04:12:46 UTC 2013

I'm going to try to find something genuinely good to do that day. Volunteer somewhere.

I'm afraid that I'll just be very sad, but that's no birthday present, no onwards, no upwards. Not fitting.

I'll be proud if I've done something that's at once clever and practical. Or if not, what the hell. Trying is something I guess.

Here's to Andreas Raab, without whom, I wouldn't still be reading this list.

Casey