[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-fbs.621.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Nov 24 14:12:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 01:04:12PM +0000, Frank Shearar wrote:
> On 24 November 2013 12:51,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> > Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
> > http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-fbs.621.mcz

> This is probably because source.squeak.org is a little busy: I got
> socket errors on uploading, so repeated the request. Apparently the
> errors happened after the mcz made it to source.squeak.org? I hope so,
> at any rate. For extra oddness points, the debugger closed by itself,
> so I can't say what the exact nature of the error was.
>
> frank

The System-fbs.621.mcz upload looks fine from here.

Upload failures used to be common on squeaksource.com before we moved
it to squeak.org. Fortunately, Monticello saves the file first to the
local package-cache repository, so the fix for a failed upload was just
to copy the good mcz from package-cache to the squeaksource repository.

Dave