[Cryptography Team] RE: [squeak-dev] Crypto support?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 16:04:46 UTC 2013

garduino wrote
> Hi:
>

> What was the motivation of put all the stuff in SmalltalkHub (I was not
> aware of the discussion when happened)?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

I made a copy of the Crypto repo on Smalltalkhub when I believed that
Squeaksource was shutting down.  I thought I'd sent an email to this list or
maybe the Crypto one asking whether it should be copied to Smalltalkhub or
SS3 a few weeks prior to when I made the copy.  Since Squeaksource is not
shutting down I don't see a reason to keep the Smalltalkhub repo up as it
just makes things confusing as to which is the canonical repo.

Does anyone have a reason to keep the Smalltalkhub repo?