[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-fbs.620.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:34:45 UTC 2013

Ah crumbs. OK, so while System-fbs.623 re-adds the method, the
existing method is still executing and so still fails. Hey, at least I
broke the update stream in a _new_ way. I tried issuing a config to
leap past this, but because the old version's executing, that doesn't
help.

Help!

frank

On 24 November 2013 21:24, Nicolas Cellier