[squeak-dev] Recent Submissions is broken!

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:21:15 UTC 2013

On 1 October 2013 17:25, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> After just updating from trunk, all of my Recent Submissions have been
> blown away and it appears it is not accepting new submissions!
>
> I use this all the time, doesn't everyone?
>
> Frank is this you?

Yes. But can you be more specific? I didn't add migration code from
Utilities' collection to RecentMessages because the old recent
submissions could contain raw strings. Migrating stuff like that
looked like more trouble than it was worth.

Do your recent submissions work _after_ they got blown away? I mean,
do you see new submissions post-apocalypse?

frank