[squeak-dev] running old images

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 2 12:56:25 UTC 2013

In looking for a baseline for the change set history, I tried to see how
early an image I could still run. That ended up being 2.5 with one small
glitch noticed. I simply could not get earlier images to run well or at
all. The Mac has gone through several processor/os changes since the
early squeak days and this complicates things. So,

- what's the earliest squeak image you can still run on your everyday
computer?
- is there a way to run earlier than 2.5 on a modern Mac?

Cheers,
Bob