[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Multilingual-tpr.185.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Oct 8 22:08:21 UTC 2013

On 08-10-2013, at 2:55 PM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would prefer decent default being ^Unicode, if ever (EncodedCharSets at:1) isNil for some (bad) reason.

That would be fine by me, but I've been trying to change as little as possible at each step, especially when I have no information on why a particular choice was made. If you understand enough to feel it is a good change to make, I say go for it.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Furnulum pani nolo = I don't want a toaster.