[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-tpr.539.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Oct 8 22:47:30 UTC 2013

On 08-10-2013, at 3:38 PM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> Why aren't these methods in the Graphics package?

Because they seemed perfectly happy in the collections. If that bothers you enough that you want to change it, I won't be at all offended. I don't *think* it causes any problems with package boundaries but there's only so many things I can think of at once and the glory of a flexible system is that somebody else that *does* have time to think of some other aspect can chime in to improve things.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SNARF: System Normalize And Reset Flags