[squeak-dev] Squeak general hangout?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Oct 14 16:56:38 UTC 2013

On 14-10-2013, at 6:17 AM, Bob Arning <arning315 at comcast.net> wrote:

> If you want this to work, two thoughts:
> - say when you will be there so folks have a target
> - say how to get there - Google redesigns its offerings frequently and I'm not sure I know how to locate the hangout reliably

Good points; though originally the idea was to have whoever was most-sunward start off and have a floating chat as the world turned.

I will try to be 'there' by about 11am my time (Pacific) - 7pm london time, 4am Brisbane time (it's already *tomorow* in Brisbane. What wonders does their future have to tell us?) Suggested topics include
text render/scanning changes
code commenting
why do lions?

The calendar says the URL should be

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/dTdpNWgyZnJpdGNiYjIwNGFoNzY5N25rcThAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ.29arvovh0aj2jlkd8lqktpgtro

Good grief.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SDLI: Shift Disk Left Immediate