[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-cmm.541.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 02:25:31 UTC 2013

The only thing I did to this method was to fix the selector -- there
was no implementor of #revertLastMethodSubmission on RecentMessages.
It never got moved/copied from Utilities.

> I realise I'm the guy who touched this last, but it looks completely
> wrong. I mean, the new name's an improvement. But we revert the most
> recent submission, and then say that we reverted the _new_ most recent
> submission... which was surely the _second_ most recent submission?!

I don't think so.  A installation of any method, whether by save or
revert, makes it the most-recent submission, irregardless of its prior
position / existence in the list.