[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] Mac VM Maintainer resignation (for the general purpose VM, not for PharoVM)

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 19 14:20:51 UTC 2013

One of the shortfalls is knowing what VMs are actually available. You
suggest trying Esteban's, but where is it found? I have tried
http://www.squeakvm.org/mac/release/Squeak%205.7.4.1.zip and that
handles the trackpad better than COG, but is this Esteban's? It is over
two years old, so I'm guessing not. A few more lines of explanation and
perhaps a link or two on http://www.squeakvm.org/mac/ would be useful.

Cheers,
Bob