[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-ul.528.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Oct 20 23:44:29 UTC 2013

On 20-10-2013, at 4:21 PM, Ian Piumarta <piumarta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> As usual, I read your message after replying to it rather than beforehand...
>
> On Oct 20, 2013, at 15:33 , David T. Lewis wrote:
>
>> While you are at it you should mention that this is important to you because
>> you need it to support the work that you are doing with CI on build.squeak.org,
>> and oh by the way wouldn't it me nice if we had a real VM build slave
>> running on squeakvm.org that would do continuous builds from the latest
>> sources in the Subversion repository?
>
> Frank: if you want to duplicate your build magic on squeakvm.org then please just let me know and I'll make an account for you with whatever privileges you need.  Our only real constraint is disk space.  There is a little under 2 GB free right now.

Would any useful amount of space be reclaimed by getting rid of some ancient and seemingly defunct directories? - like sandbox (which appears to only have some test junk of mine from 8 years ago), vmm38b4, ned-branch, replugin-branch… I know svn uses links etc a lot but there must be some space taken up by all those.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Re vera, potas bene = Say, you sure are drinking a lot.