[squeak-dev] Another step in fixing fonts and character scanning

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Oct 22 05:32:06 UTC 2013

Now that we have much better code for character scanning I feel it is time to point my finger of scorn at
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=1372
and
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=1342
… in the hope we can agree a good solution. I'm rather in the camp of liking the idea of putting the typographic punctuation back in if at all possible, as well as providing default glyphs for all characters. Space and unbreakable-space excepted of course. Except that the scanner(s) would step over them anyway…
It looks like the interested parties at least include
me
hitoro,
bertf
masm