[squeak-dev] The dairy-based snack of Heroes...

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Oct 25 00:13:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 04:33:54PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> How could one resist?
>
> (In case it isn't readable, the yellow 'caution' says "Caution: squeaking may occur!")
>
> tim

Well yes, of course. Those are cheese curds, more commonly known as "squeaky cheese".
They squeak in your teeth when you eat them. I have recently been spending time in
Wisconsin, and have thereby become acquainted with this sublime delicacy. Serious
Squeakers should keep a bag of fresh, warm cheese curds next to their computer at
all times.

Do not buy these in the supermarket. They need to be fresh (made the same day), and
never refrigerated. After two or three days they degrade into velveta, so you have to
get them fresh and eat them before this happens.

Everything you need to know is right here:

http://www.eatcurds.com/staticpages/CrawlMap.aspx

Dave