[squeak-dev] What is an 'embedded' image?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Oct 25 19:15:20 UTC 2013

That's good news;  I was thinking--to interface with Squeak w/o starting The World, yet still retain the ability to launch it from a terminal if desired.

So much to learn....

thx

---- On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:53:35 -0700 Bob Arning<arning315 at comcast.net> wrote ----

  No real need to remove all the mvc/morphic code. Just implement your X interface and use it. You can delete the old stuff at your leisure.