[squeak-dev] Re: Tests blocked on CI

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 12:48:40 UTC 2013

I get something else. First I get 3 requests for my initials and the
following tests show up as *failures*:

'MCMethodDefinitionTest>>#testPartiallyRevertOverrideMethod'
'MCMethodDefinitionTest>>#testRevertOldMethod'
'MCMethodDefinitionTest>>#testRevertOverrideMethod'

If I enter my initials and rerun the tests, I get 1 *error*:

MessageNotUnderstood: MCMockClassA>>one
31 October 2013 8:41:26.694 am

VM: Mac OS - Smalltalk
Image: Squeak4.5 [latest update: #13156]

SecurityManager state:
Restricted: false
FileAccess: true
SocketAccess: true
Working Dir /Users/bob/squeak/SECOG
Trusted Dir /foobar/tooBar/forSqueak/bogus/
Untrusted Dir /Users/bob/Library/Preferences/Squeak/Internet/Untrusted

MCMockClassA(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #one
     Receiver: a MCMockClassA
     Arguments and temporary variables:
         aMessage:     one
         exception:     MessageNotUnderstood: MCMockClassA>>one
         resumeValue:     nil
     Receiver's instance variables:
         ivar:     nil

MCMethodDefinitionTest>>testLoadAndUnload
     Receiver: MCMethodDefinitionTest>>#testLoadAndUnload
     Arguments and temporary variables:
         definition:     a MCMethodDefinition(MCMockClassA>>one)
     Receiver's instance variables:
         testSelector:     #testLoadAndUnload
         timeout:     nil
         navigation:     a SystemNavigation
         isModified:     false
         overrideTimestamp:     'eem 10/9/2010 17:15'

Cheers,
Bob