[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Kernel-fbs.58.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 22:45:36 UTC 2013

On 31 October 2013 22:19,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of ToolBuilder-Kernel to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ToolBuilder-Kernel-fbs.58.mcz

> Name: ToolBuilder-Kernel-fbs.58
> Author: fbs
> Time: 31 October 2013, 10:18:57.495 pm
> UUID: f4158a78-a770-0548-a26b-a9cfd0ea9beb
> Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Kernel-dtl.57
>
> Step 1 of moving control over display depth to the UIManagers.
>
> =============== Diff against ToolBuilder-Kernel-dtl.57 ===============

So I think the next step is to make the DisplayScreen methods forward
entirely to UIManagers. But getting this wrong means bad things. So I
thought I'd check first that this will work out:
* make the change
* commit Graphics
* change the update configuration map to load the UIManagers before Graphics.
* copy Graphics to trunk

Think it'll work?

frank