[squeak-dev] Best place to put MCZ files?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Sep 1 16:23:39 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 04:55:44AM -0700, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> I noticed that there was a thread about hosting a copy of squeaksource.com.

You can follow box-admins discussion of this at http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/box-admins/2013-August/date.html.

I anticipate that it will take a few more weeks to finalize the re-hosting of
squeaksource.com, and until this is successfully accomplished I don't want to
make any announcements on the topic.

FYI, there is currently a full copy of squeaksource.com running for test purposes
from my user account on http://build.squeak.org:8888.

> Are we thinking we're going to reopen that or are we only keeping it for posterity?

I think that this should be open for discussion once the move is complete.

Dave