[squeak-dev] debugger experiments

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 01:09:40 UTC 2013

The difference between the two is, on this line:

    1 = 2 ifFalse: [self class].

you have to press Step twice on the class message, which is actually
disconcerting for debugging Smalltalk.  bobsWay is definitely how it
should be.

It'd also be really nice if we could fix the "Code Simulation Error"
when stepping Through..