[squeak-dev] VPRI's Worlds package for Squeak 4.5

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:33:52 UTC 2013

Bert,

what do you think about having a repository for experimental stuff like
Worlds, OMeta at source.squeak.org, bringing them closer to Squeak
community?
The latest version of Worlds, refereed in the VPRI's report (
http://tinlizzie.org/updates/exploratory/packages/Worlds-ael.67.mcz) is
loaded fine to Squeak 4.4, but the changes introduced in Squeak 4.5
(Compiler,Parser,Encoder) break that compatibility. So, I had to correct
little things and upload it to mine repository.

Regards,
Nikolay