[squeak-dev] Patch Browser on a trait definition = MNU

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:51:53 UTC 2013

I have a Trait in XML-Parser that looks like this:

Trait named: #Foo
uses: #()
category: 'XML-Parser'

(XML-Parser was just the first package I clicked on, so I could make a Trait.)

I tried to compare XML-Parser against trunk.

I see a MNU because nil doesn't understand #select:thenCollect: in
MCTraitDefinition >> #selectVariables. The variables instvar is nil.
So are superclassName, type, and classTraitComposition. comment and
commentStamp both == '' and traitComposition prints as '{}'. So it
looks like the whole definition's empty.

Did something break recently?

frank