[squeak-dev] Something in the update process damages the background

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 18:31:17 UTC 2013

The problem is that MorphicProject class>>initialize was modified and
when that happens, it is automatically run after loading. This method does:

     Project current isMorphic ifTrue:[
         "Set the default background in the current world"
         Project current world color: self defaultFill.
     ].

and that's where it happened. My guess is you just want to eliminate
that code.

Cheers,
Bob