[squeak-dev] ReleaseBuilder package

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 20:21:53 UTC 2013

That's from quite a while ago! Yes, it worked out, and I ended up
volunteering/being volunteered to get 4.4 released. You can find the
notes for the current release cycle at
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6189.

I'm certainly not _opposed_ to documenting the release process in the
HelpBrowser. Some parts of the release process are of necessity
outside the image, but that's OK.

I'm a bit confused by the way you talk about the release process
though. It's not something people need to run, usually.

frank