[squeak-dev] Morphic yellow cross of death

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:24:39 UTC 2013

Ah yes, those volatile states...
I got the red square/yellow cross by simple browsing activities
- browsing senders, sometimes when clicking on another sender in the list,
sometimes by changing list selection with vertical arrow keys
- navigating in debugger stack similarly...
For this specific stack, I just can't remember, too many occurrences...