[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MultilingualTests-tpr.16.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 24 01:10:56 UTC 2013

On 23-09-2013, at 6:05 PM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I read this code, unresolved questions come to my mind:
> Will (NewParagraph new) instantiate a NewNewParagraph?

No, just a new NewParagraph to use instead of causing multiple worries about new MultiNewParagraphs.

> Should we introduce a new (?) instance creation method (MultiNewParagraph old) just in case?

Wouldn't that (re)create an old instance conjured up from the ghost world?

> If so, should it instantiate a NewMultiOldParagraph, or an OldMultiNewOne.

Or a new MultiplyOldNewParagraph

> I'm sure that after a good sleep, this will evaporate, if only I don't dream of a single of these old new multi things.

Don't bet on it. The nightmare will be back to get you. It's just that it will be while you're wide awake. Or *are you*!!!

tim
Useful random insult:- If you called him a wit, you'd be half right.