[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak CI build.squeak.org update 12781 staled

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 08:51:53 UTC 2013

I am very happy to see you using build.squeak.org! It might be easier
to talk about updates in terms of build numbers though - "SqueakTrunk
build 555" or so - because the update number is... not very well
defined (since it's the sum of all packages in an image (more or
less)), and TrunkImage does rip out packages.

frank

On 24 September 2013 00:07, Nicolas Cellier