[squeak-dev] Re: ESUG

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 24 16:44:44 UTC 2013

So, if you have a conference coming up, think about what events remote
folks might like to connect to and how that could happen. Anything from
a big screen to maybe a phone could host a Google Hangout kind of thing.
Anything from formal presentations to three guys having a beer could
offer a connection to outsiders. Will the conference bandwidth support
this? Will people be interested in using it?

Cheers,
Bob