[squeak-dev] fonts, characterscanners and dead primitive 103

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:32:30 UTC 2013

Could you add a MultiNewParagraph class>>initialize that does your snippit
(change all instances to NewParagraph).
Include that MCZ in a new configuration map with that version (to ensure it
loads for everyone else).
Then commit a new version of the package without MultiNeweParagraph.

This works, right?  you'd think I'd want to be updating Trunk at some
point, too, wouldn't you?

-cbc