[squeak-dev] fonts, characterscanners and dead primitive 103

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 24 22:08:25 UTC 2013

On 24-09-2013, at 1:32 PM, Chris Cunningham <cunningham.cb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you add a MultiNewParagraph class>>initialize that does your snippit (change all instances to NewParagraph).
> Include that MCZ in a new configuration map with that version (to ensure it loads for everyone else).
> Then commit a new version of the package without MultiNeweParagraph.
>
> This works, right?  you'd think I'd want to be updating Trunk at some point, too, wouldn't you?

I don't actually know if that is the right thing to do; does loading package-chthulhu.5 when you currently have .2 result in .3 then .4 and finally .5 being loaded? If it only loads .5 then the intermediate and temporary existence of the method isn't noticed.

tim
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.