[squeak-dev] fonts, characterscanners and dead primitive 103

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:18:56 UTC 2013

The packages listed in the next update-*.mcm are required intermediates.

If:
chthulhu.tpr.3 is specified in update-tpr.248.mcz
chthulhu.tpr.7 is specified in update-tpr.249.mcz
chthulhu.tpr.10 is highest version in Trunk

then these 3 packages will be loaded/merged in that order, and intermediate
packages will be ignored...
I've specified Morphic-nice.688 in update-tpr.247.mcz, so the initialize
method will be invoked for sure...