[squeak-dev] #isBreakableAt:in:

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:40:13 UTC 2013

Thanks Yoshiki, that's helpful.
So, EncodedCharSet is currently used, but that should better be the
LanguageEnvironment (or a more specialized house rule).
And isBreakable should at least look at a pair of chars (if lines cannot
end with prev, or line cannot start with next, or the pair is unbreakable,
etc...).
Since you have very accurate names for it, it would be nice to see methods
spelled with latin transliteration oikomi oidashi etc... :)