[squeak-dev] Morphic yellow cross of death

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 25 00:37:28 UTC 2013

I've inserted a delay in TextMorph>>paragraph when not running in the ui
process to simulate getting interrupted while building the new paragraph
and it does recreate your errors, including the warning message from MC.
I still have not convinced myself that such an interrupt is a high
enough probability to account for the number of times you have seen this
error. But, perhaps some combination of factors in your image make it
more likely. In any event, I think moving the actual updating of the
TextMorph to the UI process would be a good thing on general principles.

Cheers,
Bob