[squeak-dev] fonts, characterscanners and dead primitive 103

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Sep 25 21:58:14 UTC 2013

The next step - I have changes that remove the need for MultiTextComposer and clean up a variety of usages. BUT the order of making the changes is (as you have to expect when changing the tools that change the tools) crucially important.
I'd really appreciate it if one you that already knows the MC magic to ensure correct ordering could leap to my assistance for this; it would be nice to avoid the fun we had the other day.

The load order needs to be
 Multilingual-tpr.174 on top of Multilingual-nice.173
 Graphics-tpr.229 on top of  Graphics-tpr.228
only then can Graphics-tpr.230 be added (method ordering seems an issue)
finally Morphic-tpr.689 makes use of the changes.

Gradually, bit by bit, little curlicues of ugliness are being abraded away….

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Vescere bracis meis. = Eat my shorts.