[squeak-dev] #isBreakableAt:in:

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Sep 26 17:16:59 UTC 2013

On 26-09-2013, at 6:28 AM, Bob Arning <arning315 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Then I fiddled with the window and tried to see where the code did or did not go. It basically didn't go anywhere that seemed related to your question because:
>
>     scanner := (theText string isOctetString
>                         ifTrue:[CompositionScanner new]
>                         ifFalse:[MultiCompositionScanner new]).

You hear that loud, dull, thudding noise from the northwest? That's me head-desking. I just wrote that code yesterday and I completely overlooked it. Sigh. This is why pair programming or at least code-review is so useful, children. Don't forget to ask your parents for one for the {winter solstice holiday of your religious/cultural tradition}.

tim
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.