[squeak-dev] #isBreakableAt:in:

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:23:25 UTC 2013

I have processed the #space as it should always have been processed, a
stopCondition.
This is because like cr tab or lf, we do not handle space by displaying a
glyph, we just add horizontal spacing (with elastic padding if alignment ==
Justified). And also because a space gives a chance to wrap the line if we
crossedX the rightMargin...
I have cleaned the setting of stopConditions inst. var. in a single place,
setStopConditionsOrNil:, called from a single site setStopConditions.
Since setStopConditions send setFont, then setFont should not
setStopConditions.
Also note that with addition of ColumnBreakStopConditions, necessity to
copy stopConditions is void.

I cross fingers, but I could load these changes in a trunk image, so no
update required by now.
And the WideString are now composed more like they should.