[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-nice.691.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:47:40 UTC 2013

On 27 September 2013 01:06,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-nice.691.mcz

> Name: Morphic-nice.691
> Author: nice
> Time: 27 September 2013, 2:05:45.131 am
> UUID: e25c6256-260f-4f90-9826-bc204f8c6a30
> Ancestors: Morphic-nice.690
>
> Give some methods back the the (Multi)CharacterScanner
>
> =============== Diff against Morphic-nice.690 ===============

I'm the first to admit that my recategorising of methods is sometimes
rather arbitrary, in my work on decoupling packages. It's work running
the PackageDependencyTest when making these changes, so that we don't
start re-adding cycles.

For instance, one of the recent changes (not sure which (*)) has added
a System -> Installer-Core dependency through referencing Installer.

(*) Diff http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/539/artifact/target/TrunkImage.manifest
and http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/540/artifact/target/TrunkImage.manifest
and you'll see the package suspects.

frank