[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Multilingual-nice.181.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 11:43:33 UTC 2013

Yes, i should have written itIsNotTheFirstCharThatCrossedX
Anyway, programming with such negation is fragile, and I see this more as a
temporary workaround for understanding/reducing diffs than something to be
written on stone...
Notably i'm not sure that the other (multi) display/character block scanner
will conform to composition scanner prescriptions, and behave as they ought
to... (That's on my to do list..)