[squeak-dev] A browser for some old squeak changesets

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:37:55 UTC 2013

Hi Juan, unfortunately rightFlush is broken there too (shrink the about
cuis window and start inserting several spaces between words, you'll see
some weird behaviour, word floating strangely, selection with arrow keys
different from mouse click, etc...).

Also you have small bug that I corrected, like clicking left of window on a
centered line put the cursor left of window instead of left of first
character.

You have useless lastSpaceOrTabExtent copy that you can remove too.

Otherwise, code seems similar, but that requires a deeper look, evil's in
the details.