[squeak-dev] A browser for some old squeak changesets

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:15:43 UTC 2013

Bob, this is almost amazing!  I say almost because I couldn't find a
way to download the actual change-set file being browsed.

Who knows what undiscovered gold nuggets could be lying around in
here, just waiting to be harvested and manually integrated into trunk
or someone's project.  Your on-line browser is almost like a
"pre-SqueakSource" SqueakSource; if only the code could have a chance
to be used in the image and not simply browsed on-line..!