[squeak-dev] Mantis 5712 "Allow underscores in selectors for portability and by popular demand." still open though facility is in image

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Sep 30 22:36:17 UTC 2013

While checking for more character scanner related issues I spotted that 5712 is still open despite the Preferences having 'Allow underscore selectors'. That lead me to notice that there are 5 open issues assigned to Ralph since … well about the time dinosaurs flew the skies, which means they're likely related to the 3.10 release cycle. Could some kind person with a functioning memory of that era perhaps clean them out?

tim
Fractured Idiom:- ICH LIEBE RICH - I'm really crazy about having dough