[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside-dev] grease and seaside on Squeak

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:07:35 UTC 2014

well… now mongotalk configuration fails:

Fetched -> Magritte-Pharo3-Model-StephanEggermont.1 --- http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3/main/ --- http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3/main/
Project: MongoTalk stable [1.5.6]
Project: Grease stable [1.1.7]
...RETRY-> Grease-Slime-topa.26
...RETRY-> Grease-Slime-topa.26
...FAILED-> Grease-Slime-topa.26Could not resolve: Grease-Slime [ Grease-Slime-topa.26] in /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/rpg/workspace/package-cache http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Grease11/main/
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader(MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader)>>retryingResolvePackageSpecReferences:gofer:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>linearLoadPackageSpec:gofer: in Block: linearLoadPackageSpec: packageSpec gofer: gofer...
MetacelloPharo30Platform(MetacelloPlatform)>>do:displaying:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>linearLoadPackageSpec:gofer:
MetacelloPackageSpec>>loadUsing:gofer:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader(MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader)>>linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories: in Block: [ :pkg | pkg loadUsing: self gofer: gofer ]
OrderedCollection>>do:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader(MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader)>>linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories: in Block: [ super linearLoadPackageSpecs: packageSpecs repos...etc...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MetacelloLoaderPolicy>>pushLoadDirective:during:
MetacelloLoaderPolicy>>pushLinearLoadDirectivesDuring:for:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader(MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader)>>load
MetacelloMCVersionSpecLoader>>load
MetacelloMCVersion>>executeLoadFromArray:
MetacelloMCVersion>>fetchRequiredFromArray: in Block: [ :dict | ^ self executeLoadFromArray: anArray ]
MetacelloPharo30Platform(MetacelloPlatform)>>useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary: in Block: [ ^ aBlock value: dict ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
MetacelloPharo30Platform(MetacelloPlatform)>>useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary:
MetacelloMCVersion>>fetchRequiredFromArray: in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MetacelloMCVersion>>fetchRequiredFromArray: in Block: [ ...
MetacelloPharo30Platform(MetacelloPlatform)>>do:displaying:
MetacelloMCVersion>>fetchRequiredFromArray:
MetacelloMCProjectSpec>>loadVersion: in Block: [ :dict | ...
MetacelloPharo30Platform(MetacelloPlatform)>>useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary: in Block: [ ^ aBlock value: dict ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
MetacelloPharo30Platform(MetacelloPlatform)>>useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary:
MetacelloMCProjectSpec>>loadVersion:
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Archiving artifacts
Recording test results
Sending e-mails to: estebanlm at gmail.com
Finished: FAILURE

honestly, we need to enhance the way we work with configurations… they are too weak.
(it is not a complain against anyone, just an observation that becomes obvious day by day :P)